Monday, April 12, 2010

Its really sad..


I just noticed everytime i see someone like i dunno marilyn manson [a satanist] it literally breaks my heart. I listened to a talk show with him in it and before all i saw was a scary face. when i heard him talk i saw that underneath all that makeup somewhere there is a person in him. I listened to sweet dreams [just the lyrics, music video...just.. creeps me out] he has really good sounding music i mean its got a really good beat and everything. It just draws me closer to God because i realize they`re are satanist out there and i want to help them. But some of them..i cant...at all. So for the people and kids i can help like at school.. it just makes me really want to reach out and help them. And i can. We all can. And we can make a big difference by doing it too. Sure we may be persecuted and made fun of but no one said it would be easy..
they just said it would be worth it.

[and if you love marilyn and his music, im not dissing it so no offense]

No comments:

Post a Comment