Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random Things!

MCT's ARE OVER!!!!!
Thanks the Lord! So guys, how did yall do? I think I did awesome! I hope yall did too! :)


MyHotComments.com <<---- I think that's how we were all dancing after MCT week was over. HA! But anyways! Haha! So....SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE! AGGHHH!!! I cant wait!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, get out your sun glasses and swimming clothes! Cause Summer 2010 is gonna be CRAZY!! Get ready for the ENDLESS DAYS and SLEEPLESS NIGHTS! Im ready for it! What about yall!

MyHotComments.com MyHotComments.com




The things I LOVE LOVE LOVE about summer is shopping, swimming, no SCHOOL!, the time with friends and family, and the traveling! Me and Box are going to NYC! And me myself is also going to camp and everything! Its gonna be amazing and I am way beyond excited!

So what are your favorite things about summer! Let us know!
Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment